Helping people enjoy what Arizona has to offer
Tucson Scooter and Lift Chair
Why buy from Tucson Scooter and Lift Chair?
- Delivery to your door! Every order in the Tucson metro area over $100 qualifies for delivery to your door with no extra charge.
- No setup fees! While our competitors charge over $200 in 'white glove' fees for in-home setup, here at Tucson Scooter and Lift Chair, there is never an additional charge.
- Feel confident! We take the time to educate about the features and use of your Mobility Device, Lift Chair or Home Care Bed
- Personalized care! The same people you order from are the people who will deliver and repair your equipment.
- Experience! After providing Tucson with affordable scooters and lift chairs for over 20 years, there’s no problem with your equipment that we can’t solve.
Scooter for an event? We provide daily rentals.
Coming to visit? We can have a scooter waiting.
Reserve a Scooter for Rent
The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, 4th Avenue or the Pima Space and Air Museum, there is a lot of area to cover. Often times it can be hard to manage with a wheelchair or companion chair, so let us help you get out and have fun with a travel scooter.
Travel scooters easily break apart into several manageable pieces that can be loaded into your vehicle's trunk or rear seat. The trails can be long, and the heat can ruin your plans when mobility issues get in the way.
Having surgery? Rehabbing from an injury?
Need a little help while getting back on your feet? Tucson Scooter and Lift Chair also rents full-electric hospital beds, manual wheelchairs and companion chairs, as well as scooters and lift chairs.
We can come and set it up in your home and will spend the time to go over it's proper use and how to maximize it's benefit to you. We have the experience to answer your questions and address your concerns.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals and are able to respond to our community more rapidly than national chains. If you decide that purchasing is a better option we can help you with that process; from deciding what is right for you, setting it up in your home, and providing repairs if anything should happen to your equipment. We strive to provide you the highest level of service from purchase to the end of it's life.